Description du produit
LoctiteåÂ M-121HP HysolåÂ Medical Device Epoxy Adhesive is a high viscosity, non-sag epoxy for applications that require high impact resistance and high peel strength. Bonds dissimilar materials including aluminum, steel, and other metals, as well as a variety of plastics and ceramics. 120 minute working life. ISO 10993 compliant for medical device use.
- bond/seal endoscopesÌ_
- bond/seal catheters
- bond/seal artherectomy devices
- bond/seal blood heat exchangersÌ_
- bond/seal syringes and dental instrumentsÌ_
- surgical and orthopedic handheld tools, powered instruments
- Viscosity mPas: 11.000 mixed
- Colour: Amber Peel resistant
- Suitable substrates: Metals, ceramics, glass, rigid plastics
Medical Grade Bonders
Loctite offers the most comprehensive line of adhesives and sealants available to the medical device industry. These USP class VI and/or ISO-10993 compliant products are designed specifically for the assembly of medical devices where toxicity testing and sterilization resistance are required.