Description du produit
Maxdorf GRINDING & LAPPING COMPOUNDSÌ_ are abrasive pastes for the cutting, smoothing and finishing of metal surfaces, and for the precision matting of metal parts.
Maxdorf compounds are formulated from silicon carbides, high-grade grease and stabilizers. These compounds are classified by grit size-from very coarse to extremely fine.
- K36: Fast removal of high spots and Very rough metal surfaces
- K100: Spots removal of uneven surfaces e.g. conditioning of new gears for smooth running
- K150: Cleaning of corroded bolt threads & sharpening shears,etc
- K240: Surface Lapping/reseating exhaust and intake valves
- K400 & K600: Fine surface lapping, fine polishing for precision seating of valves, bearing and matting components
- K800,K1000, K1200, K1500, K2000, K3000: Precision lapping and high profile polishing to mirror finishing of metal parts