Stripped Thread Repair Set consists of a two component, repair material and a one component release agent. This set can be used to repair stripped threaded assemblies in a variety of metal and wood.
The Stripped Thread Repair Set can be used to repair damaged threaded Metal assemblies. Typical applications include threaded assemblies on oil pans, valve covers, distributor caps transmission pansand housing.
- Easy to Use
- Requires no machine shop skills
- Repairs typical assemblies not possible by other means.
- Fast, Reliable, Versatile
- Works on a wide range of materials
- Achieves strength in 1 day
- Epoxy compound is used to repair many common sizes, types, and grades of threads. One repair kit is used for all thread sizes.
- Can be used in-place in awkward, difficult-to-access locations, if necessary, in a variety of applications.
- Because the epoxy polymer compound does not corrode like other metals, it may actually provide a longer-lasting surface than the original base material in some applications.
A permanent repair of worn thread in only 15 minutes. The complete set consists of:
- 1 x aluminum paste epoxy 25ml
- 1 x release agent
- 1 x mixing knife
- 1 x set of gloves
- 1x instructions
Example of how to use
The repair set delivered is similar to the instruction video and has similar technical properties but colours and products are not identical to the products used in the video.