Castable, non-shrinking, medium-viscosity (10,000 cps) urethane compound for making rugged, flexible molds, forming dies, cast parts, non-scratching holding fixtures and abrasion-and noise-resistant linings, as well as for encapsulating parts.
- Two-component compound easy to mix and pour
- Cures at room temperature to a semi-rigid rubber material
- Makes precision molds that faithfully reproduce detail
- Listed under NSN#8030-00-144-9756
- Returns to its original shape after 350% elongation
- Ten-hour demolding time